Hey guys! It is time for our 2017 40 Day Challenge! This is a great way to start the new year. driven Fitness Lab will be taking the measurements and body fat composition . driven Fitness Lab will be at CFG on Tuesday, January 10th from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
In order to participate in the weight loss division you must be measured. It is not mandatory that you get measured to participate in the performance division. The charge is $75.00 to participate in the weight loss division. If you participate in the performance division and get measured the charge will be $75.00. If you participate in the performance division and do not get measured the charge will be $25.00.
Follow the link for more information on driven Fitness Lab: http://drivenfitnesslab.com/bodpod/
Here are the 40 Day Clean Eating Challenge details:
When is it?
January 12th, 2017 – February 28th, 2017
Why should I do this?
- You want to be healthier
- You want to be stronger
- You want to be faster
- You want to feel better
- You want to sleep better
- You just want to be a better you
What divisions are there to participate in?
Weight Loss Division
Consists of before & after weight, before & after body fat measurements, before & after body measurements, and of course, a WOD.
The winner will be determined by a percentage of change in all of these categories during the 40 Day challenge.
Consists of a WOD and testing of certain skills and max’s, i.e., max power clean, max handstand push-ups, max double unders.
The winner will be determined by a percentage of change in the WOD and the skills during the 40 Day challenge.
How do I sign-up?
- Come by the counter, register and pay the registration fee
- Weigh-in, measurements & body fat composition with driven Fitness Lab (see above)
- Come to one of the classes on January 12th for the baseline WOD and skills
The prizes for the winner in the Weight Loss Division & the Performance Division include but are not limited to the following:
- 1 Free Month of Membership
- $100.00 Visa gift card
- A gift certificate to the next Beginner’s On-Ramp program for you to give to someone of your choosing
- A bag of Stronger Faster Healthier Pure Protein
MEASUREMENT INFORMATION for driven Fitness Lab:
- MEN – Form-fitting Speedo or Lycra / spandex-type swimsuit, or single-layer compression shorts (without padding).
- WOMEN – Form-fitting Speedo or Lycra / spandex-type swimsuit, or single-layer compression shorts and sports bra (without pading or wires).
- A swim cap is required for all testers and will be provided by your Bod Pod technician.
A private changing area is available prior to performing your BOD POD test.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 2 hours prior to your test.
- Do not exercise 12 hours before your test. Limit activity prior to your visit. Exercise prior to your test can elevate your breathing and body temperature which may interfere with your test results.
- Schedule subsequent visits under the same conditions (time of day, hydration levels, clothing). Taking the Test
- Your mass will be measured by the scale.
- You will then sit in the BOD POD where your volume will be measured. Not to worry, nothing is required of you at this point except to sit still, relax and breathe normally.
- Your test will be complete in just under 5 minutes.
- While you’re changing back into your clothes we will print your results.